It’s not too early to think about your heating system’s proper function. We may be quite comfortable right now, but the cooler weather is around the corner and it’s important to be ready!
Common problems that we can quickly and easily help you with include:
- Lack of Maintenance – Don’t be caught without proper heating because you’ve let your routine maintenance go undone. Not only is it a perfect time to get your heating system or furnace checked, but you can take advantage of our 10% OFF Service Special!
- Furnace or Heating System pilot or ignition control problems – This can result in either no heat or intermittent function.
- Dirty or Clogged Filters – A build up of dust and dirt make your system less efficient, can cause higher energy bills, create an unhealthy environment for your family and can impair the function of your heating system. The filters should be changed regularly for best performance. Contact us to help change your filters and thoroughly clean your system.
- Poor Air Flow – Worn Belts, or Motor problems can cause your system to overheat, higher energy bills and lack of heating to your home.
- Faulty Pilot Light or Electric Ignition – If your heating system burns gas, then you have a pilot light. Most systems normally have an electronic ignition control that lights when you turn the heat on. On older units, the pilot may need to be re-lit in preparation for winter. If you start the system and the pilot light refuses to stay lit, there’s a weak flame, or is orange without the strong blue color, you should call for a professional inspection as soon as possible.
- Thermostat Malfunctions – This can cause no heat, or fan problems.
If you are experiencing any of these issues, remember Safety First and call in a professional to properly diagnose the problem.
We’re here to help and to keep you and your loved ones safe and comfortable throughout the colder months.